The Aeon Labs MultiSensor is a Z-Wave 4-in-1 sensor that measures motion, humidity, lighting and temperature.
Monitors changes in infrared level and movement that indicate a persons presence
Light Level sensor
Measures a room’s light level (LUX) and reports this to the Z-Wave network
Control and measure any room's temperature
Monitor your homes himdity allowing the system to automatically open ventilation or turn on fans
The unit can be used inside and outside, and has sensitivity adjustments to prevent being triggered by small animals in the garden.
It includes a swivel arm for easy fitting to walls and a back plate to mount on a ceiling for 360-degree room coverage. As it is battery-operated it requires no extra wiring, battery replacement is simple and the detector even tells you when they need replacing by sending an alert to the central controller.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this sensor requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
The Aeon MultiSensor is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: One group with five devices (nodes)
- 4-in-1 Sensor: Motion, temperature, humidity and lighting level
- Temperature: -20 to +50°C (±1°C)
- Humidity: 20 to 90% (±5%)
- Light: 0 - 1000Lux
- Push-button: Inclusion and exclusion)
- Rating: IP43 - wet and dry conditions only
- Power: 4x AAA batteries or 5V via USB power supply (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 75mm (dia) x 57mm (without bracket)
- Product includes: MultiSensor, Back-Mount Plate, Back-Mount Arm, USB cables and screws
- Part number: DSB05-EU
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
1 year ago