The Aeon Labs MultiSensor is a Z-Wave 4-in-1 sensor that measures motion, humidity, lighting and temperature.
Monitors changes in infrared level and movement that indicate a persons presence
Light Level sensor
Measures a room’s light level (LUX) and reports this to the Z-Wave network
Control and measure any room's temperature
Monitor your homes humidity allowing you to automate it with fans, motorised windows, dehumidifiers and humidifiers through the Z-Wave system.
The unit can be used inside and outside, and has sensitivity adjustments to prevent being triggered by small animals in the garden.
It includes a swivel arm for easy fitting to walls and a back plate to mount on a ceiling for 360-degree room coverage. As it is battery-operated it requires no extra wiring, battery replacement is simple and the detector even tells you when they need replacing by sending an alert to the central controller.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this sensor requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
The Aeon MultiSensor is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: One group with five devices (nodes)
- 4-in-1 Sensor: Motion, temperature, humidity and lighting level
- Temperature: -20 to +50°C (±1°C)
- Humidity: 20 to 90% (±5%)
- Light: 0 - 1000Lux
- Push-button: Inclusion and exclusion)
- Rating: IP43 - wet and dry conditions only
- Power: 4x AAA batteries or 5V via USB power supply (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 75mm (dia) x 57mm (without bracket)
- Product includes: MultiSensor, Back-Mount Plate, Back-Mount Arm, USB cables and screws
- Part number: DSB05-EU
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
3 months ago
1 year ago