The Aeon Labs Panic Button features all the functionality of larger Z-Wave remote controls but packed into a small pocket-sized device that you can take anywhere.
The Panic Button can be set up as the primary controller of a Z-Wave network or as an additional (secondary) Z-Wave controller - it's perfect for additional, portable control in an existing Z-Wave network. It doesn't have to be used for emergency situations, you can use it to control any Z-Wave device or scene.
The Panic Button may only have one buttons but it can be used in a variety of ways:
- Direct control of multiple devices with a single button
- Direct activation of a scene
- Device configuration - Include devices, Exclude devices, set associations, scenes etc.
- Technology: Z-Wave transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Device Control: Single button control of Z-Wave device groups
- Device Scenes: Single button control of a Z-Wave scene
- Distance: up to 30m indoors
- Display: LED to confirm wireless operations
- Local operation: 1 button + plus Learn and Include buttons
- Power supply: CR2450 3V Lithium Battery
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
1 year ago