The Everspring Smoke Detector is a Z-Wave compatible sensor that can detect even small amounts of smoke.
When smoke enters its detection chamber, the unit sounds its internal 85dB alarm. At the same time it sends an alert signal to up to four associated Z-Wave devices. This enables the alarm to be escalated by activating other sirens or sending email or text alerts via the central Z-Wave controller.
The detector is easily fitted to any room’s ceiling, and as it is battery-operated requires no extra wiring. Battery replacement is simple and the detector even tells you when it need replacing by flashing its LED and sending an alert to the central controller.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this sensor requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: One group and four devices (nodes)
- Sensor: Photo-cell (smoke only)
- Push-button: Test, inclusion and exclusion
- LED: Battery level (low)
- Power: 1x PP3 9.0v Alkaline battery