The Everspring combined Temperature and Humidity Sensor enables you to easily monitor and control your home’s environment using a Z-Wave network.
The unit’s large LCD indicates the current temperature and humidity levels and allows you to configure minimum and maximum levels of each. If these levels are reached, the unit sends an alert signal to up to four associated Z-Wave devices. For instance, if the temperature rises above its limit, the unit can trigger the heating system to turn on.
The detector can be wall or desk mounted and as it is battery-operated requires no extra wiring. Battery replacement is simple and the detector even tells you when they need replacing by flashing its LED and sending an alert to the central controller.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this sensor requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: Two groups and four devices (nodes) - Group 1 (1), Group 2 (3)
- Dual Sensors:
- Temperature: -10 to +50°C
- Humidity: 20 to 90%
- Push-buttons: Four - Max, Min, mode and network configuration (inclusion/exclusion)
- LED: Battery level (low)
- Power: 3x AA batteries
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 85 x 85 x 41mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
6 months ago