The Everspring Switch/Meter can be used between a Schuko wall outlet and lamps or other appliances connected to the socket. It is compatible with all Z-Wave controllers and enables any appliance connected to it to be remotely controlled using the Z-Wave controller. It also includes a manual override.
The socket also to measures the amount of energy consumed from this outlet, it reports actual consumption (in W) and the accumulated power used (in kWh). Ideal in helping to reduce your energy costs.
Note: Requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 3,500W
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Overload protection: auto shut-off
- Push-button: manual override, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is On
- UK Customers: Please select the Free UK adapter option in the selection box at the top of the page.
This adapter will enable you to plug the product into a standard UK wall socket. You will also need a UK to Schuko (EU) adapter to connect your appliance - we do not supply this as almost everyone has these available.
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
10 months ago