The Universal Binary Sensor enables any sensor with a binary output to communicate with a Z-Wave network. This is ideal for sensors that need to collect data from remote locations, now it can communicate wirelessly via the Z-Wave network, rather than having to connect it by wires!
The binary sensor can accurately measure temperature when used with the optional DS18B20 temperature sensor.
- Inputs: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital single-wire input
- Outputs: 2 potential-free outputs
- Supports four temperature sensors including the DS18B20
- Output voltage: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5% (max)
- Output current: 150mA (max)
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Measurement Range: -55 to +126°C.
- Temperature of operation from -10 to 40°C.
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm (H x W x D)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)