The Greenwave 1 Port PowerNode is a Z-Wave Wall Plug that allows you to control any electrical appliance on/off and measure it's power consumption.
With homeowners looking to reduce energy bills by conserving power and being more efficient with their usage of electronic devices and appliances, home automation products such as this Greenwave 1 Port PowerNode wall plug can help give insight into the energy usage of specific devices in your home and lets you switch off devices you're not using.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network, this socket requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 10A /2,400W (resistive)
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Overcurrent Protection: 10A internal fuse
- Metering: current consumption (W), accumulated consumption (kWh)
- UK Plug Type
- LED: indicates device is On
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 50 x 50 x 18mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
1 week ago