The Z-Wave.me Inserts enable you to wirelessly control switches, dimmers and blinds, they fit inside an existing wall back box and can be controlled with 'clipped-on' rockers, a Z-Wave remote control or even a wall switch.
Z-Wave.me Enhanced Firmware
The Z-Wave.me inserts use the standard DUWI Z-Wave Insert hardware, however, they are loaded with the latest Z-Wave.me control firmware, which offers significant enhancements compared to the standard Duwi Z-Wave inserts:
- Works well within networks controlled by an IP gateway
- Status changes are reported back to IP gateway in real time
- Switching paddles can be used to control scenes in gateway
- Implements the most recent advancements of Z-Wave technology Explorer Frame for network wide inclusion and automated reconfiguration of networks
- Improved routing algorithm for faster communication
- Prevention against 'Ghost Nodes' after controller reset
- Three association groups (single click, double click, status change)
The Z-Wave.me inserts are available in three versions, each can be controlled manually or using a Z-Wave remote, control centre or from a remote PC (with suitable software).
- Provides dimming and On/Off control of lights with a maximum load of 1.25A.
- It can be used with lamps that are dimmable, including halogen and incandescent lamps
- Note: This dimmer cannot be used with non-dimmable LED or CFL (energy saving) lamps.
- Works in a 2-wire system (no neutral required).
- For more information about this product, please look at the Installation manual for DUW_064336
- Controls (On/Off) lights with a maximum load of 10A
- Works in a 3-wire system (neutral wire required).
- For more information about this product, please look at the Installation manual for DUW_064312
- Controls window blinds, shutters, gates and sun blinds with a maximum load of 8A.
- Works in a 3-wire system (including neutral), please check your installation before purchasing.
- For more information about this product, please look at the Installation manual for DUW_064367.
Further information about 2-wire and 3-wire installations is available in Application Note 23 - Understanding 2-wire and 3-wire Lighting Systems.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load:
- Blind Control Insert: 1,800W (resistive)
- Dimmer insert: 300W
- Switch insert: 2,300W
- Dimmer Load: Incandescent, Halogen and Dimmable lamps, cannot be used with non-dimmable LED or CFL (energy saving) lamps
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Two buttons: on/up and off/down
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 52 x 52 x 31mm (without cover)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: £78.00