New Qubino Flush Shutter
The Qubino Flush Shutter module can control blind, awning, garage door, and curtain motors. It fits into an existing switch enabling you to wirelessly control blinds as well as measuring their power consumption. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches.
Flush Shutter Controller Switch
Shutter Controller for controlling 24V DC or 230VAC motors.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Detection of blind position
- 24V DC or 230VAC motors
The Qubino Flush Shutter controller includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
The Shutter control monitors the power being used by your blinds, awnings etc and reports actual power (Watts) and total consumption (kWh) - helping you control and reduce your energy bills.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Shutter can report the temperature to your system - you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 - 240V, 50Hz or 24 - 30V DC
- Load: 2x 920W (4A resistive @ 230V AC), 96W (4A resistive @ 24V DC)
- Contacts: Double relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±2W (@ < 200W), ±3% (@ > 200W)
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos