This TKB Switch Socket GEN5 is used between a wall outlet and lamps or other appliances connected to the socket. It allows you to control your appliances using the Z-Wave network through any Z-Wave controller. The item can even be controlled by other wireless controllers.
The socket also acts as a repeater to ensures maximum coverage for your Z-Wave network.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this socket requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
The Z-Wave TKB On/Off Switch Socket - GEN5 is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 2,990W (UK); 3,500W (German); 2,200W (French/Belgium)
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Push-button: local control, confirms inclusion / exclusion / association
- LED: indicates device is On
- Range：Minimum 30m line of sight
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
1 month ago