Frequently bought together
The ZipaBox Power Module measures consumption through current clamps (not included) that attach to its power cables. and up to four clamps can be connected.
The ZipaBox Power Module measurements are available on the cloud server where customers can visualize and analyze their energy consumption and can use real time measurements to create their own energy saving rules by using Zipato Rule Creator.
Power Supply Features:
- Input: 90-265 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 12VDC, 1.5A (tied to internal Zipabox power bus)
- Efficiency: High active mode efficiency (>85%)
- EMI: Complies with standards
- 86 x 55 x 48mm
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -25°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Application Notes, Guides and Videos