NodOn® Indoor Temperature Sensor is a wireless and battery-less temperature sensor that accurately senses the indoor temperature of a room and sends the signals to EnOcean controller. Although the sensor comes powered by a solar panel, it provides the flexibility to add an optional CR1216 battery (not included) in case you want to use the sensor in dark areas. It also comes with easy-to-install wall mounting plates for convenient and hassle-free installation.
Nodon Indoor Temperature Sensor comes in five colour variants: Wood, Varnish, Black, Alu and White. You can pick the one that matches the ambience of your room from the dropdown above.
Accurate Temperature Sensing
NodOn® Indoor Temperature Sensor accurately senses indoor temperature between 0°C to 40°C, with a precision of 0.2°C.
The NodOn® Indoor Temperature Sensor senses the temperature every 100sec, and if the variation in temperature is more than 0.5°C, the sensor communicates the value to the EnOcean home automation gateway. Even if there's no variation, the sensor sends the temperature readings every 15 mins.
When used in appropriate lighting, the smart temperature sensor from NodOn can power itself through its solar panel. However, in case you want to use it in dark areas, the sensor provides an option to add CR1216 battery that can extend the lifetime of the device by 5 years.
NodOn Indoor Temperature Sensor comes with wall mounting plates, which can be installed with screws (not included in the package) or simply using double sided strips at the back of the wall plate.
- Wireless - easy to create a fully wireless controlled home
- Battery-less Switches - no batteries or wires
- Robust and Reliable - all EnOcean receivers automatically repeat signals
- Two-way communication - all messages acknowledged so you always know the status of any device
- Simple Control - each transmitter can be directly paired with multiple receivers - EnOcean systems do not need a central controller
- EnOcean Ecosystem - wide range of EnOcean compatible devices from numerous vendors
EnOcean - No wires, no batteries, no limits
EnOcean is an energy harvesting wireless technology - it has a wide range devices available from various vendors, all offering simple, proven and maintenance-free solutions to meet your home automation requirements.
- Radio protocol: EnOcean® - 868.3MHz - EEP – A5-02-05
- Measurement range: 0°C to 40°C (0.16°C resolution) – Indoor use
- Power source: Solar panel
- Optional CR1216 battery (not included) for dark area use (5 years in total darkness)
- Wall mounting: Using adhesive bounding (included) or screws (not included)
- Operational temperature: 0°C to 40°C - Altitude – 2.000m
- Range: 30m indoor
- Dimension : 80*26*18mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos