The Aeon Labs Micro Smart Energy (G2) modules replace existing in-wall switch and dimmer controls and enable Z-Wave wireless control of lights and other small appliances. They can also report actual power consumption (in W) and the accumulated power used (in kWh); ideal to help reduce your energy costs.
The smart energy products are available in two versions, each can be controlled manually or using a Z-Wave remote, central controller or from a computer or smartphone.
Aeon Labs Micro Smart Energy Illuminator
Z-Wave light dimmer provides dimming and On/Off control of lights with a maximum load of 2.5A. It can be used with lamps that are dimmable, including halogen and incandescent lamps
Aeon Labs Micro Smart Energy Switch
Z-Wave switch controls (On/Off) lights with a maximum load of 10A.
Note: These units require a 3-wire system (including neutral), please check your installation before purchasing. More information is available in Application Note 23 - Understanding 2-wire and 3-wire Lighting Systems.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 2.5A (Illuminator), 10A (Switch)
- Voltage: 110V, 60Hz and 230V, 50Hz
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Buttons: On/Off/dim
- Status indicator: LED
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 48 x 49 x 18mm - we recommend a 45mm deep backbox as a minimum
- Part numbers:
- Switch: AEO_MSES / DSC18103 (G2 version)
- Illuminator: AEO_MSEI / DSC19103 (G2 version)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos