The Aeon Labs Minimote is a fully functional Z-Wave remote control capable of adding, removing and controlling a range of Z-Wave devices. Advanced functions include automatic rediscovery of the Z-Wave network and becoming a secondary or inclusion controller to a SIS gateway.
It can control four Z-Wave devices, device groups or scenes using the four ‘scene’ control buttons on the top of the controller. A further four dedicated network setup buttons (located under the bottom-slide door) are used to add and remove devices to/from the Z-Wave network
The remote control is powered from an internal lithium battery, this can be charged via USB (cable included).
- Technology: Z-Wave transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Device Control: Single button control of Z-Wave device groups
- Device Scenes: Single button control of up to eight Z-Wave scenes
- Distance: up to 30m indoors
- Display: LED to confirm wireless operations
- Local operation: 4 buttons plus four mode buttons
- Power supply: Rechargeable (via USB)
- Dimensions: 100 x 33 x 12mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
The Mini Mote works within most controllers, we've tested it in Fibaro and VERA, plus we have confirmation of people using it with Homeseer and Indigo (via an Aeon USB Stick). We've not tested it in Domoticz, but I would expect it to work. Once included in Domoticz you will be able to either Associate it with the Fibaro RGBW or use it to control a scene - this depends on how Domoticz handles secondary controllers like the Mini Mote. Hope this helps.