Frequently bought together
The Aeon Labs Smart Dimmer 6 is an intelligent adapter plug which can be switched and dimmed by mobile remote control, wall switch, smartphone or through automation. Thanks to Z-Wave the Smart Dimmer 6 is more than an ordinary socket.
The Smart Dimmer 6 owns a superb energy monitoring which provides consumption data of the connected device in real-time to your Z-Wave control center. This data can be stored also to present it in a history diagram later. Besides a colored LED ring at the Smart Dimmer shows the energy consumption of the connected device.
The LED ring can be configured as follows:
- Disabled: The LED ring is switched off permanently
- Bicoloured: Blue shows that the connected device is switched on White shows that it is switched off
- 16 milion colours: Colours vary from Blue to Yellow, Green up to Red (Blue shows low, Red shows high energy consumption of the connected device.)
The Smart Dimmer 6 has a dimension of only 58 x 58 mm and is therewith 43% smaller than its forerunner - however it is smart and practical. In a time when tablets, smartphones and many other devices can be charged with power via USB it is obvious that Smart Dimmer 6 owns an additional USB port alongside.
The Smart Dimmer 6 works with the newest Z-Wave 500 chip generation and can dimm devices up to 2.5A / 550 watt.
The Z-Wave Aeon Labs Smart Dimmer 6 -Gen5 is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Power: Input 230V 50Hz, Max: 2.5A
- USB output: DC 5V±5%, 1000mA
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Relative humidity: 8% to 80%
- Operating distance: Up to 100 feet/30 meters indoors or 300 feet/100 meters outdoors
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 60mm/2.36 inches x 60mm/2.36 inches x 34mm/1.34 inches
- Model number: ZW099-EU
Application Notes, Guides and Videos