Z-Wave BeNext Scene Controller is a seven button remote control that allows you to trigger scenes or control Z-Wave devices. You can control up to 14 devices/scenes using different button combinations (short/long press), and the button selection can be customized conveniently using the BeNext online manager. The Scene Controller works on AAA batteries that promise an expected lifespan of around five years.
The Scene controller is very pleasant to use, thanks to its size and texture. When you hold the remote in your hand, the buttons fall just below your thumb, making day-to-day operation easy and comfortable.
Easy to Use
The remote control can be included in your Z-Wave network by simply long pressing the button 5. It also has an indicator light that indicates whether each signal has been sent or not, or if the remote control is in learning mode.
- Normal operating voltage: 2x AAA 1.5V batteries. From 2.3Vdc to 4.0Vdc (Do not use rechargeable batteries)
- Normal Battery lifetime: Approx. 5 years
- Frequency range: 868.42 MHz (Z-Wave technology)
- Wireless range: Approx. 100 meters in line of sight. Min 150 meters with good mesh network (max 4 hops).
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +65°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 70%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 30% to 80%
Application Notes, Guides and Videos