The Z-Wave Smart Meter Sensor allows you to read meter values from mechanical and electronic meters. The sensor is easy to install and ideal for precise meter readings down to 0.1KWh. Its compact size, external wireless transmitter and battery-operation make it easy to install in any electricity distribution board.
The unit reports a meter reading to the Z-Wave network controller every 15-minutes, enabling you to understand how your electricity consumption varies across time, allowing you to make changes to reduce your energy usage. If the Z-Wave network is unavailable, the sensor will store meter readings for up to 3-months.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Sensor: Contact sensor for reading meter
- Push-button: Wake-up, inclusion and exclusion
- Internal Memory: 512KB (equivalent to 3-months meter readings)
- Power: Internal battery (included)
- Software: Windows application software to analyse meter readings
Application Notes, Guides and Videos