Frequently bought together
A New Generation of Relay Switch Modules
Double Switch 2 was designed to activate and deactivate electrical devices. Thanks to its small size it can be mounted in junction boxes or inside device casings. The module is controlled either through the Z-Wave network or a simple switch. Power and energy usage measurement feature allows you to monitor and lower your utility bills.
Connect your FIBARO Switch 2 to the system and other devices to enjoy the almost endless possibilities!
- Built-in scene activation mechanism
- Security and notification communication classes
- Configuration menu with a diode
- Latest generation Z-Wave 500 series chip & Z-Wave Plus protocol
- Energy and power measurement of connected devices
- Supports secure mode (Z-Wave Network Security) encrypted with
Double Switch 2 is equipped with sockets that have an increased cross-section which allows you to connect it to wires with a larger diameter and simplify the installation process.
User-friendly Configuration Menu
A built-in RGB diode is of invaluable assistance during the installation process. The light will show whether Double Switch 2 has been added or removed from the network. You can also see whether a calibration or an update was successful.
A Stronger Signal
Double Switch 2 has an increased signal range which gives you more installation possibilities and an increased network coverage.
Easy to Mount
Just place the module in the junction box and connect it to an existing installation.
The module's miniature size allows you to place it in many convenient spots.
Even the most complex actions can be activated via a wall switch connected to a module. With just a press of the button when entering a room, it’s as natural as turning on the lights.
Double Switch 2 features many safety measures that prevent it from voltage drop, overheating, or overcharging. In the case of any of these events, the system will immediately send you a notification.
Notification about Unused Devices
Double Switch 2 allows you to monitor electrical devices that are currently inactive. The system will notify you if you leave a device running and allow you to turn it off remotely.
Automated Water Flow Cut-off
A Flood Sensor in conjunction with an electrovalve and the Double Switch 2 module will protect your home against flooding, boasting the highest level of efficacy possible.
The new Double Switch 2 allows you to measure the power and energy of the connected load. You can see how much energy is used in your home through clear charts and use that information to reduce your electricity bills.
Mobile Device as a Remote
You may control the module and receive information through your home PCs and mobile devices. Double Switch 2 do not require expensive control panels in order to function.
Takes Care of Your Kids
Are you a parent or do you plan to become one in the near future? Monitoring your children’s study and play time, along with the ability to automatically activate their favorite multimedia might interest you.
Your Home is Wherever You Are
Double Switch 2 module, just like the entire FIBARO system, can be controlled from any place on earth. All you need is internet access.
Note: This module requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation (further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide). The output is not potential-free, it does not allow to control a dry contact or load another supply voltage than the input.
The Fibaro Single Switch 2 Gen5 is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave+
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Radio signal power: up to 1mW
- Voltage: 110 - 240V AC
- Maximum load (per channel): 6.5A (Resistive)
- Maximum total load: 10A (Resistive)
- Power Consumption: < 0.8W
- Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 40m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43 x 38 x 20 mm
- Operational temperature: 0-35°C
- Scene management: 1 to 3 presses and holding the key pressed down can be mapped to four different actions
- System of control for each channel: Standard control, Delayed device activation, Delayed device deactivation, Auto on and auto off mode with additional options
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
5 months ago
6 months ago