The Fibaro Dimmer is no longer available and has been replaced by the Fibaro Dimmer 2.
Fibaro Z-Wave Dimmer insert module retrofits into an existing light switch enabling you to wirelessly control lights. The Fibaro modules are the smallest available, measuring just 17mm high, and can be used in 2-wire (no neutral) lighting installations.
Universal Dimmer 500W (FGD211)
Wireless Dimmer designed to work with any light source.
- Works with incandescent bulbs, 230V halogen, 12V halogen and dimmable LEDs
- Supports 2-wire (no neutral) and 3-wire installations - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Second switch input for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations (see note)
- Various switch types - momentary (default), toggle, 1-way and 2-way
- Requires Fibaro Dimmer Bypass for loads less than 25W - further information is available in our Fibaro Dimmer and LED Guide
Note: Using Second Switch Input
The Universal Dimmer allows a second switch to be connected to the module which can be used to control an additional Z-Wave device associated with the Fibaro module or in a 2-way lighting installation. More information is available: Application Note 18 - Using a Secondary Switch with a Fibaro Module.
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 - 240V AC
- Maximum load: 25-500W resistive load. For loads <25W also use Fibaro Dimmer Bypass
- Bulb Types: Incandescent bulbs, 230V halogen and dimmable LEDs - not recommended for 12V lighting systems, systems using transformers or fluorescent / compact fluorescent lighting
- Power Consumption: < 0.8W
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm
- Firmware Versions: v2.2
Application Notes, Guides and Videos