The Greenwave 5 Port PowerNode is the only Z-Wave Multi-Socket (extension lead) available that allows you to control multiple electrical appliance on/off and measure their power consumption. Each of it's five plug sockets can be individually controlled and will independently report their power consumption
With homeowners looking to reduce energy bills by conserving power and being more efficient with their usage of electronic devices and appliances, home automation products such as this Greenwave 5 Port PowerNode wall plug can help give insight into the energy usage of specific devices in your home and lets you switch off devices you're not using.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network, this socket requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Sockets: 5x UK Sockets
- Maximum load: 10A /2,400W (resistive)
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Overcurrent Protection: 10A internal fuse
- Metering: current consumption (W), accumulated consumption (kWh)
- UK Plug Type
- LED: indicates device is On
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 420 x 60 x 40mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
1 year ago