The range of kits include a dimmer set, wall controller set, switch set and window blind set. All kits include a Duwi Z-Wave.me insert, switching paddle (white) and mounting frame.
Z-Wave.me Enhanced Firmware
The Z-Wave.me inserts use the standard DUWI Z-Wave Insert hardware, however, they are loaded with the latest Z-Wave.me control firmware, which offers significant enhancements compared to the standard Duwi
- Works well within networks controlled by an IP gateway
- Status changes are reported back to IP gateway in real time
- Switching paddles can be used to control scenes in gateway
- Implements the most recent advancements of Z-Wave technology Explorer Frame for network wide inclusion and automated reconfiguration of networks
- Improved routing algorithm for faster communication
- Prevention against 'Ghost Nodes' after controller reset
- Three association groups (single click, double click, status change)
The Duwi Z-Wave.me kits are available in four versions, each can be controlled manually or using a Z-Wave remote, control centre or from a remote PC (with suitable software).
Duwi Z-Wave.me Dimmer
Provides dimming and On/Off control of lights with a maximum load of 1.25A. It can be used with lamps that are dimmable, including halogen and incandescent lamps, and works in a 2-wire system (no neutral required).
Note: This dimmer cannot be used with non-dimmable LED or CFL (energy saving) lamps.
Duwi Z-Wave.me Wall Controller
This wireless controller can be mounted on any flat and clean surface in your home.
For more information, take a look at Z-Wave.me inserts.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load:
- Blind Control Insert: 1,800W (resistive)
- Dimmer insert: 300W
- Switch insert: 2,300W
- Dimmer Load: Incandescent, Halogen and Dimmable lamps, cannot be used with non-dimmable LED or CFL (energy saving) lamps
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Two buttons: on/up and off/down
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 52 x 52 x 31mm (without cover)