The Z-Wave.me sensor combines a temperature sensor, a thermostat and a binary sensor (dry input) into one small battery-powered Z-Wave device.
- Temperature sensor - used to report actual ambient temperature to the Z-Wave system
- Thermostat - controls remote heating devices by comparing actual and target temperatures
- Binary Sensor - connects to external On/Off switch (dry input)
Each function can be used independently and in parallel with the other functions.
The sensor is battery-powered and can be positioned on any flat surface using screws or double-sided tape.
- Wireless behaviour: Z-Wave (868.42MHz) slave and routing slave
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (0.1°C increments)
- Distance: up to 20m in buildings
- Display: LED to confirm wireless operations
- Tamper Switch: Used for alarm and network inclusion/exclusion
- Power supply: 2x AAA Batteries
Application Notes, Guides and Videos