The Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller can control other Z-Wave devices and activate predefined scenes in an IP gateway and can be used in either operation mode or management mode.
Operation mode is when the Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller is controlling other Z-Wave devices or activating scenes.
In management mode, each button performs a separate function:
- Button 1 - Confirmation of re-inclusion or exclusion attempt
- Button 2 - Sends node information frame and wake up notification
- Button 3 - Factory default reset
- Button 4 - Association mode to assign devices to one of the four associations
Note: Can NOT act as a Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and needs a Z-Wave controller to be included in the network.
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 12 mm
- Range:Outdoor approx 30 meter, indoor up to 30 meter
- Z-Wave Radio Frequency: 868 MHz
- Working temperature: 10 - 40°C
Application Notes, Guides and Videos