Vera3 is a fully featured Z-Wave compatible Internet gateway that enables you to keep connected to your home and business, no matter where you are.
With its fast processor, large memory for downloading apps and high-speed Wi-Fi, Vera3 is one of the fastest, most affordable gateways on the market.more powerful than ever. Heavy users with multiple device types and plugins will find Vera3 is up to the challenge. You can add hundreds of devices to your Vera network and even add multiple Veras to your home or small business.
You have unlimited options for scenes, rooms, timers, events and notifications. Read more about using Vera for security, energy saving, home theater and remote home management.
Affordable home automation control
- Convenient User Interface
Its easy-to-follow setup process will have you up and running in no time.
- Remote Access
Access your Z-Wave network from anywhere in the world using your PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Z-Wave Compatibility
Create your network by selecting devices from more than 650 Z-Wave certified devices.
- Expandable Applications
Enhance your system by downloading from a wide variety of Vera3 applications.
- Energy Monitoring
Brings simple energy monitoring to every home, enabling you to save money right from the start.
Don't worry about the ones your care about
The Vera3 can help you keep your home and family safe and secure by:
- Letting you know when people arrive home by sending you a text or email
- Monitoring your house when you are on holiday
- Sending live video of the house directly to your PC, smartphone or tablet
- Help you stay connected with elderly relatives who are living independently
Manage your business
Of course, you can also easily manage your business with this device. It will allow you to:
- Track when employees enter and leave
- Know that your business has been locked and is secure
- Set your alarm, lock the doors, turn off the light and turn off the thermostat with just one button.
Even though the user interface is simple enough for anybody to use, Vera3 offers features and customisations normally only seen in high-end systems.
Additional features allow you to stream live plug and play IP cameras so that you can watch your home through your Smartphone or even store footage remotely (for a monthly fee). You can also create applications to offer all Vera3 users.
- Limitless Expandability
Vera integrates Z-Wave with alarm panels, IP cameras, control audio/video, Insteon, X-10, serial devices and more.
- Video Monitoring
Stream live video from plug and play IP cameras even on your smartphone; store video footage* on our secure servers that you can access from anywhere. *monthly fee required.
- Bridge Multiple Vera Devices Over IP
Enhance the range by bridging 2 or more Vera devices over IP then operate as one controller.
- Open APIs
Vera3’s home control engine, created by MiOS, has an open architecture allowing you or your developers to create new Apps to offer to all Vera3 users.
Choosing between VERA3 and VERA Lite
Application Ideas and Guide for VERA
Vera3 setup instructions video:
|Max. Number of Devices||75||200|
|Plug and Play Internet Connection|
|Integrated Wi-Fi Router||-|
|GUI / User Interface||MIOS UI5||MIOS UI5|
|CPU||500MHz MIPS||500MHz MIPS|
|Ethernet Socket||1||4-port hub|
|Z-Wave||With Integrated Antenna||With Integrated Antenna|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||116 x 95 x 44mm||177 x 130 x 34mm|
|External Power Supply||12V DC (European Plug)||12V DC (European Plug)|
|Batteries||4x AA batteries (included)||External recharegable battery pack|
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
- Adding Devices to VERA
- Creating VERA Scenes
- Controlling VERA Scenes with a Trigger
- Controlling VERA Scenes with a Schedule
- Setting the Time and Location in VERA
- Using VERA as a Dusk to Dawn controller
- Motion activated Light with Light Level Sensor in VERA
- Creating a Heating control system with VERA
- Viewing VERA Log Information
- Complete list of Device IDs in VERA
- Using the Aeon Labs Key Fob with VERA
- Adding and Configuring the Aeon MultiSensor using VERA
- Using the Aeon Labs Minimote with VERA
- Using EZMotion Triple Sensor with VERA
- Installing Z-Wave.me iTemp with VERA
- Adding LightwaveRF Devices to VERA
- Configuring Fibaro modules in the VERA controller