The Popp Z-Wave On/Off Socket can control any lamp or appliance connected to a wall socket socket. You can remotely control the appliance using a Z-Wave controller. It also includes a button to enable you to control the applicane manually.
The German designed Popp On/Off socket is extremely versatile, including features not found in other Z-Wave On/Off sockets.
- Child-Lock feature
- Automatic Switch-Off
- LED night-light feature
The Popp On/Off socket is available in French/Belgium and UK plug types.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 3,500W
- Push-button: manual override, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is On
- Plug Types: French/Belgium, Schuko and UK
- Environment: IP20 - Indoor only
- Z-Wave Details
- SDK: 4.54 pl1
- Explorer Frames: Yes
- Device Type: Slave with routing capabilities
Application Notes, Guides and Videos