The Popp Z-Wave Switch Meter Socket can control any lamp or appliance and measure its power consumption. It measures instant power wattage and accumulated power consumption (kWh) of a connected light or appliance.
The German designed Popp On/Off socket is extremely versatile, including features not found in other Z-Wave Switch/Meter sockets.
- Selectable alarm threshold (Watt or kWh)
- Retains State after Power Outage - only switch meter to retain its state
- Operate as meter only - great for using with applainces that you do not want to turn off, such as Freezers
The Popp On/Off socket is available in Schuko and UK plug types.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this socket requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 3,000W (resistive)
- Overload protection: 3,010W - 3,300W
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Push-button: manual override, inclusion, exclusion and association
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- LED: indicates device is On
Application Notes, Guides and Videos