StellaZ is a Z-Wave wireless Thermostat Valve capable of controlling heating, air ventilation and climate control units. The thermostat valve includes temperature sensor, control and actuator functions in a single device allowing stand alone control of a room's heating/ventilation.
The StellaZ can run in four different operation modes (Frost, Energy Saving, Comfort, Direct Control) and reports the room temperature to the Z-Wave network.
- Frost Protection: The room's temperature will be regulated to about 6 °C.
- Comfort: The temperature will be regulated to a comfortable level - factory default is 22 °C
- Energy Saving: The temperature will be regulated to a energy saving level - factory default is 18 °C
- Direct Valve Control: This mode allows the direct control of the valve as percentage value
- Note: Comfort and Energy Saving modes can have their setpoint changed by the Z-Wave controller
The thermostat valve also includes an 'Open Window' function that automatically closes the valve when a window or outside door is opened.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Thermostat temperature range: 0 - 50°C
- Operation Modes: Frost, Comfort, Energy Saving and Direct Vale Control
- Control: The units Setpoint can be changed by the Z-Wave controller
- Buttons: Include and Exclude
- Adapters: Supplied with M30 x 1.5(K) valve adapter
- Power: 2x AA batteries (1-year lifespan)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65 x65 48mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
4 months ago
6 months ago
10 months ago
3 years ago