How do I get remote access to my Fibare Home Center 2 (HC2)?
You can easily use a the Fibaro Smartphone App (iOS or Android) or computer to control your HC2 while away from home.
Configuring this is a two part process - you need to set your local (home) access first and then set up remote access.
- Download and install the Fibaro HC2 app - available in the Apple App Store or Google Play
- In the App go to 'Settings'
- Click 'Choose HC' in the HC Settings section
- Click 'Add'
- Your HC2 should be listed - click 'Choose'
- If your HC2 is not listed click 'Manually' and add the details
Before you can configure the Fibaro App to access your HC2 remotely, you need to create a remote access account on the Fibaro server.
- Go to https://home.fibaro.com/cmh/index.php - this site is also used if you wish to control your HC2 from a computer while away from home
- Create a Username and Password and click 'Register'
- Follow the instructions to add your HC2 to the account
- Open the Fibaro App on your phone
- Enter your remote access account 'Username' and 'Password' in the Remote Access section
- Click 'Save data'
You will now be able to control your HC2 remotely from your phone or computer.