Frequently bought together
New 2014 Version - 014G0013
The Danfoss living connect is a Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) that can be controlled by a Z-Wave network controller.
The battery-powered thermostat is easily fitted to most radiator types in just a few minutes, it can be controlled wirelessly via the Z-Wave network or manually using the unit's three buttons.
The thermostat works by opening/closing its valve based on its Setpoint temperature. The Setpoint temperature can be set by the central controller via Z-Wave or manually by pressing the Up and Down buttons on the unit itself.
Note: The Danfoss radiator thermostat cannot reports its local temperature to the Z-Wave network, it only allows a one-way communication to change its setpoint.
This is the new 014G0013 version - it is based on the latest Z-Wave v4.5 SDK and features increased network stability.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave SDK: v4.5
- Z-Wave Firmware: v1.00
- Thermostat temperature range: 4 - 28°C
- Control: The units Setpoint can be changed by the Z-Wave controller
- Backlit LCD: displays temperature
- 3-button operation: '+' and '-' adjustment, inclusion and exclusion
- Adapters: Supplied with RA and M30 x 1.5(K) valve adapters
- Power: 2x AA batteries (1-year lifespan)
- Dimensions: 91 (L) x 51mm (Dia)
- Part Number: 014G0013
Application Notes, Guides and Videos