What's the difference between the iTach IR Emitter and Blaster Cables?
The iTach IR Adapters can be used with the iTach IR Emitter and iTach IR Blaster cables, they each have slightly different uses.
The IR Emitter is designed to be used directly in front of a single appliance, it sends the IR commands over a short distance.
- Controls one appliance
- Positioned directly in front of the appliance
- Maximum range ~1m
The IR Blaster can be used to control many appliances in the same room, it sends its IR commands over a wide area.
- Controls many appliances
- Positioned anywhere in the room - as long as the appliance is in 'clear view'
- Maximum range ~12m
- APNT-65: iTach Basic Configuration and Learning
- APNT-66: Using iTach with Fibaro Home Center
- APNT-68: Using iTach with VERA
- KB-36: iTach API Information
- Global Cache Downloads and Documents
Copyright Vesternet 2014