Z-Wave HomeSeer Network Interface for Euro Frequency Gen5
The HomeSeer Z-NET is a remote network-based Z-Wave interface for use with HomeSeer home automation systems. Since Z-NET is IP-enabled, it may be installed anywhere a network connection is available. Z-NET supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for easy pairing of Z-Wave products. Multiple Z-NETs may be used together with any HomeSeer system for a centrally managed, muti-network installation; ideal for home owners with secondary residences or outbuildings (pool houses, barns, workshops, servants quarters, etc). Works with all HomeSeer HS3-based systems (including HomeTrollers).
The Z-NET has keyhole slots for wall mounting, or it can be placed on a shelf. The unit plugs into a power outlet using the included power supply, and connects to the Internet via Ethernet or WiFi Connections.
- Remote Z-Wave Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Supports Z-Wave Plus (and older) Products
- Ethernet or WiFi Connections Allow for Optimal Positioning in Home
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for Easy Product "Pairing"
- May be Used with Other Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Includes Highly Optimized Antenna for Superior Range and Performance
- Includes Easy to Use Web-Based Management Features
- Provides Easy Upgrade Path from Z-Trollers, Z-Sticks, SmartSticks and Most Other Z-Wave Interfaces
- Case Includes Keyhole slots for wall mounting (with your hardware)
- Onboard WiFi
- Z-NET Unit
- USB Z-Wave radio (868 MHz / Euro frequency)
- AC Power Supply
- Micro USB Power Cable
- Quckstart guide
The Z-Wave HomeSeer Network Interface for Euro Frequency Gen5 is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information