Fan Coil Thermostat - 4 Pipe
MCOHome Fan Coil Thermostat is a Z-Wave enabled device for indoor temperature control. It is mainly applied to a 4-pipe Fan coil system. It can read room temperature and local time, and automatically control fan speed based on the temperature difference. The device is of high reliability and practicability. This product can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from any other manufacturers.
Thermostat is suggested to be installed indoor, a place with around 1.5m height above the floor where represents the average room temperature. It should be away from direct sunlight, any cover, or any heat source, to avoid false signal for temperature control.
- Applied to control fan coil of central AC (4 pipes)
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Clear display with basic control information
- With Cooling, Heating, Ventilation modes
- Intelligent on/off control of 3-speed fan, and electric valve
- Power Supply: 230VAC, 50 / 60HZ
- Working Environment: 0～55℃; <95% RH（Non-condensation)
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 41 mm Installation: flush mounted in 86 x 86mm junction box
- Built-in Z-Wave module EU; Optional: RS485, WIFI