PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor
MCOHome PM2.5 Monitor is an air quality controller which compatible with Z-Wave technology, it is mainly used to monitor PM2.5 concentration in industrial, agricultural, and residence environment while monitoring the indoor temperature and humidity. The device can be included into any Z-Wave network and is compatible with any other Z-Wave certified devices.
The device is suggested to be installed indoor, a place with around 1.5m height above the floor where represents the average PM2.5 concentration. It should be away from direct sunlight, any cover, or any heat source, to avoid false signal for detection.
- Monitor PM2.5 value in air with high accuracy
- Power supply: 12VDC
- PM2.5 detection range: 0-999.9 ug/m3
- Temperature range: -9.0~50 °C; Humidity range: 0%~99%RH
- Dimensions: 86 x 135 x 34mm (3.4'' x 5.3'' x 1.3'')
- Installation: Wall-mounted (Vertical), Hole Pitch:60mm or 82mm
- Z-Wave frequency: 868.42MHz(EU)
The MCO Home PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information