Water Heating Thermostat with humidity sensor Version 2
The MCOEMH7H-WH2 thermostat is the second Generation of the MCO Home Underfloor water heating thermostat. The thermostat is designed to be used for room temperature control, equipped with Z-Wave wireless technology. It is applied to control water heating systems such as wall mounted boiler, water valve/pump, under floor pipes, radiator systems etc. and electrical systems such as heating cable, electro-thermal film, heating actuator, electrical globe valve etc.
The second Generation has the functionality to be connected in its association group with binary actors like plugs and relays. That allows you full control of any On/Off heating actuator via the MCOEMH7H-WH2 without the permanent use of a static Z-Wave controller.
The wall thermostat MCOEMH7H-WH2 requires an installation with permanent mains power. Thanks to its modern design with capacitive glass touch panel it is particularly suited for visible installation in living areas. With the modern designed glass touch thermostats by MCO you can control various heating and cooling systems – e.g. heating cable, heating film, water valve, electrical valve, boiler, fan coil, solar energy controller, heat pump, ventilation system etc.
- Power supply: AC85-260V, 50/60Hz
- Output power: max. 5A
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Programmable schedule: 4 events each day of 7 days 5+2; 5+1+1
- Operation: Manual, Auto (Time periods), Holiday (Energy saving)
- With two temperature sensors for control
- Temperature setting: 5-37°C (adjustable)
- Celsius or Fahrenheit (changeable)
- Internal Temp. Sensor: NTC 15K
- Built in temperature sensor and humidity sensor
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus