Changing Fibaro Home Center Icons
The Fibaro Home Center default device and scene icons can be easily changed to whatever you like.
This quick guide shows how to change a device or scene's icon in the Fibaro Home Center 2 (HC2) or
Home Center Lite (HCL).
Change the Icon
- Click the device or scene's 'wrench' icon
- Click the 'Change Icon' button
- Choose a new icon from those available or upload a new one
- Click 'Choose File' to upload an new icon - select an icon for all device states (On, Off...)
- Click 'Add'
- When the icons have uploaded, select it in the icon list window
- Note: Multiple icons (for all device states) are represented by one icon in the icon list - selecting this icon will select icons for all states
- No need to save - the new icon is automatically saved for the device or scene
Figure 1: Changing Fibaro Home Center Icons
Things to remember about Icons
- Icons must be 128 x 128 and in PNG format
- Brighter icons work better on the HC's black background
- Some Fibaro devices cannot have their Icons changed
- A good resource to find HC icons is on the Fibaro Forum - Icons for HC2
Copyright Vesternet 2014