Unfortunately there has been a compatibility problem between these two devices, but the good news is that this has now been resolved!
The Fibaro Motion Sensor is now working correctly with the Vera Z-Wave Controllers.
You must use a beta version of firmware for Vera - 1.5.672. This is only available from MiCasaVerde themselves, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this version.
- KB-46 - How do I access the temperature data on the Fibaro Smoke Sensor in VERA?
- KB-41 - How do I upgrade or downgrade the firmware on VERA?
- KB-39 - What is the latest version of firmware available for the Vera Z-Wave controllers?
- KB-42 - How do I avoid the new VERA UI6 firmware?
- BLOG - Should I use VERA UI6?